Live music venue
Open every day from 4:00 pm to 4:00 am
Terraza 7 is open every day from 4:00 pm to 4:00 am.
Performances almost every night, starting at 7:00 pm
To perform at Terraza 7 contact our musical curator: Freddy Castiblanco at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu, Sep 28Sep 28, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Fri, Sep 29Sep 29, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PMSep 29, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PMA Brazilian jazz jam session for all musicians to perform and collaborate one day a month in Queens, NY. All performers are welcome to sit in and play with the house band hosted by guitarist Vinicius Gomes, and his ensembles. All are welcome to join us to listen and support live jazz at one of NYC’s
- Fri, Sep 29Sep 29, 10:00 PM – Sep 30, 10:00 PMSep 29, 10:00 PM – Sep 30, 10:00 PM“For as long as I can remember music has been part of my life. In my earliest memories I am always listening to music, dancing and singing all kinds of genres. From the time I learned to write I would sit and listen to music and transcribe the lyrics to learn and sing them from beginning to end. I w
- Fri, Sep 29Sep 29, 11:55 PM – Sep 30, 2:50 AMSep 29, 11:55 PM – Sep 30, 2:50 AMPlanta, a rock band born in Brooklyn, New York of 2003, was originated by Ricardo Ponce and Marcelo Dominguez. This creation brought a groundbreaking style influenced by rock, jazz, Argentinean pop, and the New York music scene. With the inclusion of two more bandmates. Planta has flourished into a
- Sat, Sep 30Sep 30, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMSep 30, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM“Musiquita is a vibrant and sparkly bilingual experience. Young children and caregivers are made to feel welcome, as they can’t help but move to the beat and learn some new words. Jesse and Blanca are the whole package, providing superior musicianship, all while bringing the fun and panache. High qu
- Sat, Sep 30Sep 30, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMSep 30, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMBorn in Ponce, Ricky honed his classical bass in Puerto Rico's Conservatory. In New York, Grenadier and Colley deepened his skills and flair. Soon, stages lit up with his name beside Marsalis and the Zenón Quartet. From O’Farrill's Jazz Orchestra to Camilo’s trio, Ricky's notes danced without a thre
- Sat, Sep 30Sep 30, 10:00 PM – 10:05 PMSep 30, 10:00 PM – 10:05 PMNatalia Bernal, hailing from picturesque Iquique, Chile, enchants New York with melodies reflecting Latin American lore and Uruguayan tangos. Her voice, reminiscent of homeland's splendor, draws from Streisand to Bassey. Santiago's Escuela Moderna was her initial stage, but Berklee in Boston refined
- Sun, Oct 01Oct 01, 9:00 PM – Oct 02, 1:50 AMOct 01, 9:00 PM – Oct 02, 1:50 AMA Latin jazz jam session for all musicians to perform and collaborate one Sunday a month in Queens, NY. All performers are welcome to sit in and play with the house band hosted by bassist John Benitez, and his sons. All are welcome to join us to listen and support live jazz at one of NYC’s most vib
Shop and Support: Your purchases keep Terraza 7's rhythm alive!